For elective surgery or emergency admittance. Medical care guidelines written by the ADSHG's clinical advisory panel, to share with the anaesthetist/surgeon before any procedure, with A & E staff in the event of an emergency admittance, and with ward nursing staff.
A5 clear plastic ziplock splash proof bag with alert cover note containing two copies (unless stated) of each item:
- ADSHG surgical guidelines
- ADSHG emergency crisis letter
- ADSHG drugs chart steroid alert stickers - 4 stickers
- New ADSHG medical history form - 1 copy only
- Nursing the Addison’s patient: notes for nurses
- How to avoid precipitating an acute adrenal crisis leaflet
These publications are available for free download from our website. However, we encourage you to ensure you keep one or more of these handy self-contained hospital folders on hand, should you be admitted to hospital.