The ADSHG Adult emergency injection kit - small case contains 2x retracting needle integrated safety syringes, 2x Amp snaps for ease of opening glass vials and photo instructions in a plastic flip-top lidded box. Needle/syringe size also suitable for children 6+ years for intramuscular injection.
This adult injection kit comprises:
- Plastic carry box with flip-top lid (18.4 x 6.4 x 2.4cm)
- Vinyl label: Emergency injection kit on lid
- 2x retracting needle integrated safety syringes*,1 inch (25mm) x 25G needle
- Needle length suitable for upper arm or thigh
- 3mL syringe capacity suitable for Solu-Cortef (2mL) or or hydrocortisone sodium phosphate (1mL)
- 2x disposable Amp Snaps (for opening glass vial)
- Concertina-folded photo instructions for Solu-Cortef© and hydrocortisone sodium phosphate, prepared with the ADSHG's lead endocrine nurse adviser
* VanishPoint or BD brand safety syringes may be supplied, depending on size/availability.
Note: Solu-Cortef© and hydrocortisone sodium phosphate drug preparations not included - prescription only from your GP
Note: we are unable to deliver this outside the UK and ROI.
If this kit is showing out of stock, please see our guide to preparing your own emergency kit.
Learn more about Emergency Injection Kits