While this is out of stock, please see our guide to preparing your own emergency kit.
The ADSHG Adult emergency injection kit - small case contains 2x retracting needle integrated safety syringes, 2x Amp snaps for ease of opening glass vials and photo instructions in a plastic flip-top lidded box. Needle/syringe size also suitable for children 6+ years for intramuscular injection.
This adult injection kit comprises:
- Plastic carry box with flip-top lid (18.4 x 6.4 x 2.4cm)
- Vinyl label: Emergency injection kit on lid
- 2x retracting needle integrated safety syringes*,1 inch (25mm) x 25G needle
- Needle length suitable for upper arm or thigh
- 3mL syringe capacity suitable for Solu-Cortef (2mL) or or hydrocortisone sodium phosphate (1mL)
- 2x disposable Amp Snaps (for opening glass vial)
- Concertina-folded photo instructions for Solu-Cortef© and hydrocortisone sodium phosphate, prepared with the ADSHG's lead endocrine nurse adviser
* VanishPoint or BD brand safety syringes may be supplied, depending on size/availability.
Note: Solu-Cortef© and hydrocortisone sodium phosphate drug preparations not included - prescription only from your GP
Note: we are unable to deliver this outside the UK and ROI.