The ADSHG Child (0-5 years) emergency injection kit - large case contains 5x retracting needle integrated safety syringes, 5x Amp snaps for ease of opening glass vials and photo instructions in a sturdy handle-lidded box.
- Plastic carry box with flip-top lid (18.4 x 6.4 x 2.4cm) with handle-secured lid
- Vinyl label: Emergency injection kit on lid
- 5x retracting needle integrated safety syringes*, 0,5 inch (13mm) x 29G needle
- Needle length suitable for children 0-5 years
- 1mL syringe capacity for 50mg IM injectable hydrocortisone dose size
- 5x disposable Amp Snaps (for opening glass vial)
- Concertina-folded photo instructions for Solu-Cortef© and hydrocortisone sodium phosphate, prepared with the ADSHG's lead endocrine nurse adviser
* VanishPoint or BD brand safety syringes may be supplied, depending on size/availability.
Note: Solu-Cortef© and hydrocortisone sodium phosphate drug preparations not included - prescription only from your GP. We are unable to ship this item outside the UK and Republic of Ireland.
If this kit is showing out of stock, please see our guide to preparing your own emergency kit.
Learn more about Emergency Injection Kits