While this is out of stock, please see our guide to preparing your own emergency kit.
The ADSHG Child (0-5 years) emergency injection kit - large case contains 5x retracting needle integrated safety syringes, 5x Amp snaps for ease of opening glass vials and photo instructions in a sturdy handle-lidded box.
- Plastic carry box with flip-top lid (18.4 x 6.4 x 2.4cm) with handle-secured lid
- Vinyl label: Emergency injection kit on lid
- 5x retracting needle integrated safety syringes*, 0,5 inch (13mm) x 29G needle
- Needle length suitable for children 0-5 years
- 1mL syringe capacity for 50mg IM injectable hydrocortisone dose size
- 5x disposable Amp Snaps (for opening glass vial)
- Concertina-folded photo instructions for Solu-Cortef© and hydrocortisone sodium phosphate, prepared with the ADSHG's lead endocrine nurse adviser
* VanishPoint or BD brand safety syringes may be supplied, depending on size/availability.
Note: Solu-Cortef© and hydrocortisone sodium phosphate drug preparations not included - prescription only from your GP. We are unable to ship this item outside the UK and Republic of Ireland.