The ADSHG Adult emergency injection kit - large case contains 5x retracting needle integrated safety syringes, 5x Amp snaps for ease of opening glass vials and concertina photo instructions in a sturdy, handle-lidded box. Needle/syringe size also suitable for children 6+ years for intramuscular injection.
Large adult kit comprises:
- Plastic carry box with handle-secured lid (22 x 10 x 4cm)
- Vinyl label Emergency injection kit on lid
- 5x retracting needle integrated safety syringes* with 1 inch (25mm) x 25G needle
- Needle length suitable for upper arm or thigh
- 3mL syringe capacity suitable for Solu-Cortef (2mL) or hydrocortisone sodium phosphate (1mL)
- 5x disposable Amp Snaps (for opening glass vial)
- Concertina-folded photo instructions for Solu-Cortef© and hydrocortisone sodium phosphate, prepared with the ADSHG's lead endocrine nurse adviser
* VanishPoint® or BD brand safety syringes may be supplied, depending on size/availability.
Note: Solu-Cortef© and hydrocortisone sodium phosphate drug preparations not included - prescription only from your GP. We are unable to ship this item outside the UK and Republic of Ireland.
If this kit is showing out of stock, please see our guide to preparing your own emergency kit.