The ADSHG Adult emergency injection kit - large case contains 5x retracting needle integrated safety syringes, 5x Amp snaps for ease of opening glass vials and concertina photo instructions in a sturdy, handle-lidded box. Needle/syringe size also suitable for children 6+ years for intramuscular injection.
Large adult kit comprises:
- Plastic carry box with handle-secured lid (22 x 10 x 4cm)
- Vinyl label Emergency injection kit on lid
- 5x retracting needle integrated safety syringes* with 1 inch (25mm) x 25G needle
- Needle length suitable for upper arm or thigh
- 3mL syringe capacity suitable for Hydrocortisone 100mg powder for Solution or hydrocortisone sodium phosphate (1mL)
- 5x disposable Amp Snaps (for opening glass vial)
- Concertina-folded photo instructions for Hydrocortisone 100mg powder for Solution and hydrocortisone sodium phosphate, prepared with the ADSHG's lead endocrine nurse adviser
* VanishPoint® or BD brand safety syringes may be supplied, depending on size/availability. Box colour may vary depending on availability with our suppliers. Expiry date on current syringe stocks - January 2026. We refresh our stocks regularly from our suppliers.
Note: Hydrocortisone 100mg powder for Solution for Injection or Infusion 1x2ml (vial with dilutent) (previously known as Solu-Cortef©) and hydrocortisone sodium phosphate drug preparations not included - prescription only from your GP.
Note: We are unable to ship this item outside the UK and Republic of Ireland.
Please note: This item is Non-Returnable.
Did you know we have other types of Emergency Injection Kits available?
If this kit is showing out of stock, please see our guide to preparing your own emergency kit.
Learn more about Emergency Injection Kits