The ADSHG Adult emergency kit - large case contains 5x Amp snaps for ease of opening glass vials and concertina photo instructions in a sturdy, handle-lidded box.
Large adult kit comprises:
- Plastic carry box with handle-secured lid (22 x 10 x 4cm)
- Vinyl label Emergency injection kit on lid
- Needle length suitable for upper arm or thigh
- 5x disposable Amp Snaps (for opening glass vial)
- Concertina-folded photo instructions for Solu-Cortef© and hydrocortisone sodium phosphate, prepared with the ADSHG's lead endocrine nurse adviser
Box colour may vary depending on availability with our suppliers.
If this kit is showing out of stock, please see our guide to preparing your own emergency kit.
Learn more about Emergency Injection Kits