The ADSHG Adult emergency kit - large case contains 5x Amp snaps for ease of opening glass vials and concertina photo instructions in a sturdy, handle-lidded box.
Large adult kit comprises:
- Plastic carry box with handle-secured lid (22 x 10 x 4cm)
- Vinyl label Emergency injection kit on lid
- Needle length suitable for upper arm or thigh
- 5x disposable Amp Snaps (for opening glass vial)
- Concertina-folded photo instructions for Solu-Cortef© and hydrocortisone sodium phosphate, prepared with the ADSHG's lead endocrine nurse adviser
If this kit is out of stock, please see our guide to preparing your own emergency kit.